Saturday, December 05, 2009

Just a quick update

Ee Ling was here for over a week and she left for Malaysia yesterday.
I have to say, time flies. It's crazy. It's so quick that you don't even realise.
But it has been a great week. My apartment here has been crazy but so much fun. Jean came over to stay on Friday too!

We've been going all around Melbourne. Shopping, visiting places, and all that tourist-y stuff. We even rented a car to drive all the way to Great Ocean Road. It was a SIX hour drive there! OMG. We drove all the way there to look at a couple of 'batu-s'. But then again, it's about the journey, not the destination. Here's a couple of photos for now. Will upload more pictures next time.

federation square

great ocean road

our x-trail

posers

australia on collins

can you see me??

st. kilda beach on a really hot day


After ee left last night, we went to watch 2012 for only 10 dollars! Wheee.. Member tickets. Small cinema though, without the extreme screen and sound. But it was still quite a good movie. I wouldn't say it was great, but it was a good one.

Need to go out for lunch now. I'm starving after finishing my chores for the day. It's my turn for bathroom duty =(

Till the next one,
I hope melbourne stays cool and windy like this for a long long time.....

No comments: