Thursday, June 25, 2009

Exams : DONE

I've finally finished all my written exams for the year. whee..
Actually, for good.
Nope, I don't have any final exams for the second semester of this year.
Cause after this, the only thing I've got to worry about is my research proposal, ethics application, shitloads of literature reading, my methodology for my thesis and finally completing my thesis which would mark the end of the honours year.

All of that ends end of October, which means I have about four months for all of that.
Seems like it's alot of time, but trust me, it isn't.
Reading literature could take weeks, probably a few months to get all the information that I'd need to complete the entire thing.

Since exams are over, I can finally watch tv without feeling guilty.
I still lurveeeeee my tv series and everything else just as much as I did years back.
And I still try to keep up with whatever series that they air here on aussie tv.
Like on Thursdays, there's masterchef australia at 7pm, rules of engagement from 7.30-8.30.
Then grey's anatomy at 8.30-9.30 and my all-time favourite, PRIVATE PRACTICE at 9.30

Ahhh... how tv series can make one person so happy!!

ohya, I've finally transfered the pictures I took at Dralion three weeks ago.
We weren't allowed to take any photos in the tent so only managed to get photos around and outside the hugeeeeeeeee tent.


took this during the 20 minute interval. It was freezing cold outside with really strong winds.
It blew down my popcorn which i left on the chair, leaving me with only half left :(
the huge poster, which i blocked.ugh. the photographer didn't even ask me to budge a little so i they could get the entire banner too

just a few more pictures which we managed to take before the intermission ended
found an old group photo of my mini-family while transfering the pictures.from the left, there's gluey the giraffe, miri the monkey and kori the koala. the turtle looking one was a friends' which came to visit!

till the next one,
my love to all the soft-toys around the world!

No comments: