Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hail baybehh hail...

I've been in Melboure for almost two years now. And I haven't seen it hail once. Nope. Not even a 30 second hail. So retarded rite? Apparently it's small pieces of ice that feels like stones and according to some, it feels like the sky's about to fall. Something like how chicken little went "the sky is falling! the sky is falling!

I check the weather forecast everyday to see if there's a possibility of hail in the coming days. There was supposed to be hail last Wednesday. It was cold, there was rain and wind but no friggin hail. It's raining now, on a gloomy Sunday but no hail either. It's supposed to have showers the next couple of days so fingers crossed that it'll hail and I can go out to the balcony to feel it in my hands!

In more 'exciting' news, my thesis is taking all of my time. Every single bit of it. It's even driving me crazy. I wake up, have breakfast and stare at my beauuuuutiful new HP laptop. Then I have lunch while watching Friends on tv and then back to my HP laptop. Then dinner with 'Friends' again and back to work. This happens every single day. Oh well, another few weeks to go and I'll be done. After that, I'll be going to Sydney for a week and ee will be here for a holiday! wheee...

I've also got addicted to this new tv series thanks to Joane. It's called Flash Forward and it's awesome!!! So much better than heroes and all that. It just started 3 weeks ago and with only three episodes, it's already soooo exciting. As a tv series addict, I'd suggest you go check it out. It's tracy-approved and definitely not a gossip-girl-like series.

I've gotta get back to my work now. But here are a few pictures that we took from the Royal Melbourne Show two weeks ago. We went last year but I insisted on going again this year. I missed the animals.

the entrance via the main road. that's if you took the tram to the showgrounds.

we saw lambs and everything in mini-size at the NAB Nursery.

even the kids there looked as cute as the animals...

i found a lamb that didn't mind the cuddles...

it was also fine with some kisses... xoxo

he found a chicken

and he was chasing after this chicken
We managed to milk a cow too but I don't have the pictures with me. Wasn't as difficult as it seems. It's more like hold and squeeeeeze.. hahaha

showbag heaven!! wheeeeee....i just love getting gifts for my cousins...

something for everyone...


after we came home, this is how my place looked like. messed up with all the showbags.

got all these for my cousins back home...A gossip girl, diva, handy mandy and Wall-E showbag...Got two for myself too. They were filled with my fav magazines and other goodies. I wonder how they're gonna fit into my luggage...

Till the next one,
spring is hereee.. time for em heels to come outta the boxes!

ps: you know how melbourne's weather is insane? The rain is gone and the sun is out. That's four seasons in a day for you.

No comments: