Monday, October 26, 2009

tellme:tellme:tellme

i can't concentrate. My thesis is due in less than two weeks and I've gotta hand it in next friday by 2pm.

i can't sit still cause i'm waiting for THE guy. he's supposed to be coming today, or maybe tomorrow morning with a package. (i just found out today!) I don't know the contents but i'm itching to find out. my butt can't sit still on my chair. I keep going out to the balcony to see if he's here....

hunlin got me something but he won't say a word about it.
he gave me hints which i obviously can't decipher.
he drew me a small clue which doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

so till my fed-ex guy comes, I'll just have to get back to working on my thesis. I have to see my supervisor tomorrow at 9.30am. ugh!

till the next one,
icantwait.icantwait.icantwait.bellpleasering


No comments: